Loving Yourself enough to Invest in yourself is more important than asking for someone to invest in you, They have to see you doing it first! Set your Phone to one of the times on this flyer, Make the call, Listen To one of the top MLM Wife and Husband and See why we all said. "YES"!!! We have 4 Different Packages Which all include Products, Website and Training and We all Lead and Finish With Love
It took me hours to draw at least an alright fist!!😭 but I finally got it and because of it introduced the official, but still evolving logo of revolutionary warriors!!✌️make ideas into reality if that is what you want🤙
Before I go.....I invite you to join us in my READING CHALLENGE 2017 - To read 1 new book each week!. Started on 16/2/2017 - 6 books read already!
This is where I'm at: *
1. The Sell - Fredrik Ecklund startd 16/2 -done 19/2 -322 pages (Brilliant book - reading this inspired me to do this challenge actually! Determination! A MUST read; thank you @fredrikeklundny *
2. 12 years a slave - Solomon Northup Started: 19/2 done 24/2 -328 pages
3. The Universe Has Your Back - Gabrielle Bernstein started 25/2 done 2/3 -205 pages
4. The Top Ten Visionaries of the changed world - George Illium started 2/3 done 12/3 -363 pages (OMGOODNESS another brilliant must read!)* *
5. Martha Inc - A New York Times Best Seller by Christopher M Byron. Started 12/3 -463 pages -done 16/3. (Amazing)
6. Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert T Kiyosaki 178 pages. I threw this in to kill time till Sunday since I finished the last one too early lol; start 16/3 done 19/3.* (Wish I read this year's ago)
7. Richard Branson 'Like A Virgin -Secrets They Won't Teach You At Business School' - started 20/3. 354 pages. (Current read) 30 pages to go!
I love reading! My mind is sharper! Well, they say reading to the mind is like exercise is to the body.
A shout-out to those who have accepted the challenge and a warm welcome to those who will come in when the situation and timing is right! * *
It's quite a mammoth task really, but do you know what? It's achievable!! Not many can claim they read 47 books in a year- but we can and we will! * Benefits? How do you measure knowledge? Insights? Inspiration? New ideas? Encouragement? Education? Mental clarity?....and the list goes on! I am so committed and my mind thinks it's having a year long happy hour; well it is haha
We have SO got this. -WORD!!! Tina *
#postivevibes#readingforlife#books#wordpower#knowledgeispower#takeaction#beexcited#goals2017#motivation#word -up #words#everythingtogain#commitment#feedyourbrain#hobbies#relaxation#achievement#stepitup#effort#excitement
I love coaching athletes that give their all! Today @nic_riesgo dug deep to hit this solid 3 rep max power snatch. This was after sprint intervals.
Every 2 minutes
10 Power Snatches 95/65
10 Toes to Bar
Rest 2 minutes
7 Minutes to establish a 3 rep max Power Snatch.
This was a grip killer! Great job to all of the CrossFit Now athletes for doing this today! Thank you @lojk1 for the video. #crossfit#crossfitnow#community#creatinejb#fun#fuel5#fitness#tucson#arizona#effort
Join us this Saturday for our first @fellowshipof.christianathletes seminar! This FREE training session for kids and athletes will take place once a month the last Saturday of the month. Hurry and text "@GOALLIN" to 81010 to reserve your spot before it fills up!